Presented by Miesha Morgret
Paradise in the Inner Sunset
Welcome to this newly updated, natural light-filled condominium in a traditional style two unit building located in a great Inner Sunset neighborhood! This top-floor 2BD/1BA penthouse offers many recent updates made with extraordinary attention to detail. The colors chosen and new hardware and appliances installed were all selected with great care which will you see once inside. The recently remodeled kitchen will delight you!
The lower level includes a lovely entrance courtyard area, a spacious two-car garage with parking for each condo, storage, and laundry area. From the garage, a back door leads out to the lovely fenced backyard garden and patio area. A secluded, private oasis just waiting for you to come dine, relax, and enjoy.
The location is truly amazing. On an international, world-class, kind of level. Walk-Score gives a score of 95 for its location just blocks from the Irving Street shops and restaurants, the heart of Golden Gate Park, UCSF, transportation at the N Judah line, and more!
Note: Disclosures including home, pest, energy and 3R reports are available.
- newly refinished hardwood floors
- new door hardware
- new outlets (some also with USB ports), new GFC outlets, and switch plate covers
- living room fireplace with newly painted surround
- new windows in the two front rooms and kitchen, all windows are dual pane
- energy efficient solar panels
- dining area with a skylight and new lighting sconce
- new interior paint of all walls, trim, and doors
- new shaker-style cabinets with soft close drawers and doors
- new marble counters
- new tile backsplash surround
- remodeled kitchen with a new Stainless Steel appliances including a split-door refrigerator with ice-maker, new dishwasher, new four-burner plus griddle gas-top range oven, new kitchen sink, new faucet, and new built-in Microwave with exhaust fan
- newly refinished bathtub
- new vanity
- parking in the garage with automatic door and extra room for storage
- new washer and dryer in the laundry area
- new exterior paint of all walls, trim, and doors
- newly refinished front door with new hardware
- new front porch lights
- newly painted security gate
- newly landscaped garden with drought tolerant plants and mulch
- newly fenced yard
- newly painted back patio concrete
- new roof gutters
- replaced the sewer line to the street eight years ago
1408 Funston Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Every neighborhood in San Francisco has its own unique characteristics that set it apart from the rest of the city, while at the same time exuding an undertone that clearly denotes its San Francisco residency. The Inner Sunset is a perfect example, bubbling with diversity with a beat in-line with big city living.
Boasted as one of the most beloved neighborhoods by San Franciscans, the Inner Sunset has a laid-back, small-town feel with a funky edge that keeps the neighborhood fresh. Home to a widely diverse mix of people, the local businesses have no problem keeping up with the latest in cuisine and retail selections.
Its northern edge heads right into Golden Gate Park, a nicety that can quickly clog up any parking privileges privy to residential districts, particularly during large events and weekends. The Inner Sunset is also home to UCSF that serves as both a school and medical facility, which keeps the neighborhood buzzing with grad students and visitors who flock to the medical facility for the most innovative and advanced medical services in the country.
A walk down any street in the neighborhood will make it clear that the residents all know one another, nodding and chatting as they gather at mom-and-pop diners, drug stores, shoe repair shops, and small grocers on their daily outings.
The Inner Sunset may be one of the foggiest districts in all of San Francisco, but it doesn’t seem to deter the locals from gathering in this warm-hearted and trendy borough.